Escomatic : The Minesco spirit
With one of the biggest numbers of Escomatic machines in the world, Minesco has developped a acknowledged know-how in this process.
An escomatic machine is a Swiss screw machine with a tool head that rotates around the material. Unlike conventional lathes, the material (coil stock) in Escomatic lathes does not rotate.
Features and benefits of Escomatic production:
- Machine simple to moderately complex parts and parts with very high production
- The machine has fast cycles and short machining times with high precision
- Machines handle material from 0.1 up to 8mm diameter to save material cost
- There are fewer machine stops, by using material from coil and reduces labor costs
- 24 hour production
- Low maintenance costs
We have 3 types of Escomatic machines :
- Cam-controlled-Escomatic D2 / D6: for machining cylindrical parts with high level of productivity from diameter 0.5 to 4mm.
- Cam-controlled-Escomatic D6: for producing cylindrical parts with high level of productivity from diameter 4 to 10mm.
- Escomatic CNC : medium and large batches for holed, threaded and knurled axes.
Escomatic à cames
parts per day
Escomatic CNC D2-D5
Escomatic CNC New MACH
Parc d'Activités du Pays Rochois
210 rue de l’Industrie
74800 La Roche sur Foron
Tél. +33 (0)4 50 97 74 10